- Jun 3Parliament House kicked off gay days with an amazing party that featured great drag performances and dancing, an awesome line up of DJs and mind-blowing new light shows. EDGE captured all the great fun, check out the pics here!
- Jun 3Day 2 of Gay Days dawned sunny and hot - which meant tons of red tank-tops at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as Gay Days and Star Wars Weekends came together for a day of spirited fun. Check out the pics!
- Jun 3Friday’s Gay Days Pool Party on the deck at the Doubletree was wall-to-wall men in bathing suits - so of course we had to photograph them. Here’s the (hot) album!
- Jun 2Gay Days 2011 got off to a wild start at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on Thursday, where the colorful LGBT crowd enjoyed a warm day in the park. Check out our photo album!
- Jun 2The first official Gay Days 2011 Pool Party of the weekend rocked the deck of the Doubletree - and the boys were out to play. Check out the pics!
- Jun 4Bears, cubs, chubs and admirers from all over the world converged on Wet ’n Wild in Orlando Florida Friday night - and the nighttime pool party rocked to Midnight. Check out the pics!
- Jun 4The girls came out to play at Bongo’s in Downtown Disney Friday night, as part of this year’s "Girls in Wonderland" for Gay Days. EDGE was in the house - here are the pics!
- Jun 5The most magical place on earth received an extra dose of pixie dust this weekend, as thousands of gays and lesbians sporting red shirts thronged to the Magic Kingdom. EDGE was on hand - check out the pics!
- Jun 5With the temperature topping 95 degrees, the pool at the Orlando Radisson was absolutely the coolest place to be; and it was packed to capacity during the Bud Light Pool Party. Check out the pics!
- Jun 5When Mark Baker and the Matinee Group team up for an event, it’s guaranteed to be the party of the month - such was Ibiza Rising, which took over Universal Studios Orlando on Saturday night and rocked thousands into the night. Check out the pics!
- Jun 52500 girls, one hot club... Girls in Wonderland took over the Orlando House of Blues Saturday night, kicking the weekend into high gear. EDGE was there - here are the photos!
- Jun 6Bears and their admirers enjoyed their own sunny deck at the Orlando Doubletree during Gay Days; check out EDGE’s photos from the bear pool!
- Jun 7EPCOT was the place to be as Gay Days 2011 wrapped up its big weekend. Gays played in the park, then enjoyed a T-dance courtesy of the "Let’s Go Play" team - and finally watched Illuminations to bring the celebration to a close. Here are the pics!
- By Jeanne Seaquist | Jun 11The annual LGBT visit to Orlando’s theme parks including Disney’s Magic Kingdom continues to prove how powerfully enchanting a place it is. With countless parties and events 2011 brought the boys and girls out ready in red!
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.
Wyoming Becomes Latest to Legalize Gay Marriage
Fla. Gay Man Says He's Happier After Removing Large Genitals
Lawsuit: Detained Transgender Teen Treated as Boy
In-Depth: The Crystal Meth Epidemic Makes Comeback in Gay Community
Federal Court Sets Hearing in Kansas Gay Marriage Suit
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014