- Aug 11There are rain dances and sun dances and dances of sheer exultation - and every kind of dance was on display for Divers/Cité’s 20th birthday party in Vieux Montreal.
- By Mark Thompson | Aug 9Founded in 1993 on the principles of diversity, solidarity, and openness, Divers/Cité is one of the most beloved of Montreal’s forty annual festivals, a multi-day LGBT music and arts festival with more than fifty hours of free music and performance.
- Aug 12The splendid parade of boldly visionary ensembles that stalked the catwalk at Montreal’s 12th annual Festival of Fashion & Design was a choreographic homage to our fashion-obsessed world - and a resplendent testament to Montreal style.
- Aug 23India’s cultural capital of Mumbai, in the thick of the fashion world with Lakme Fashion Week, wrapped up five days of runway presentations.
- Aug 16Whether you’re looking for a summer thrill or to get down by watching stiff competition go at it, Montréal is calling you. Five "Queer of the Year" 2012 finalists are coming to town to snatch that crown. It’s that time of queer again!
- Sep 14The Lanesborough, London’s foremost address, has teamed up with acclaimed fashion house heidi klein to host a luxurious Fashion afternoon tea.
- By LEANNE ITALIE | Aug 27Stuart Weitzman and Marc New York have Grey-struck campaigns in the fat September issues of fashion magazines, the former touting black stilettos and high, Anastasia Steele-worthy boots called "Fifty Fifty."
- Sep 1Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is struggling to sell its preppy jeans and T-shirts at a time when fashion trends are shifting.
- Aug 28Back Bay Resident, Firas Yousif, designer/owner of Firas Yousif Originals, on the first block of Newbury Street, has been selected to open this year’s Boston Fashion Week 2012.
- Aug 31Ivette Gonzalez-Ale of Brooklyn, New York won the ultimate title after surviving three weeks of caught-on-tape competition with four other competitors.
- By Mark Thompson | Sep 11If you look at a map of Montreal, you’ll notice that the city is shaped like a pair of lips and it’s fitting that the Tourism Montreal logo, which visitors see all over the city, replaces the O in Montreal with a red-lipsticked kiss.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.
PopUps: Guess the Song Jessica Lange Will Sing on This Week's 'Freak Show'
Cowboys Release Michael Sam From Practice Squad
Lawsuit: Detained Transgender Teen Treated as Boy
Lena Dunham Buzz & Feeds Millennials 'What She's 'Learned''
Rights Group: LGBT Jamaicans Targets of Violence
Paris Sculpture Deflated; Will Stay That Way