- By COLLEEN SLEVIN | Oct 15The number of occupied hotel rooms in Hawaii rose slightly in August despite a decline in the number of visitors from the U.S. mainland and Japan, according to a report from a tourism industry consultant.
- Oct 18Sterling Tours Limited Edition is offering an 8-day active vacation for gay men in April, 2012. Guests spend 4 nights on Maui and 4 nights on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- By Heather Cassell | Nov 3Long a destination for weddings, Hawaii extended the aloha spirit this year to civil unions and wedding planners are anxiously awaiting the stroke of midnight on December 31 when LGBT couples take advantage of the new law
- By CHRISTINA REXRODE | Nov 8I was barefoot and drenched, holding fast to the railing of the 34-foot Sea Breeze as it zipped through the water. The jagged cliffs of the Napali Coast jutted to my right and the Pacific, in limitless shades of blue, stretched over the horizon.
- Dec 3Driving green on Oahu will become even more convenient starting Monday, Nov. 21, when Kyo-ya Hotels & Resorts and Starwood Hotels & Resorts make electric vehicle charge spots in Waikiki available to the public.
- Dec 15Thinking of Hawaii for the holidays? Check out the December 2011 edition of the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau’s (HVCB) "Holiday Happenings and What’s New in the Hawaiian Islands."
- Dec 24Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, invites LGBT couples to enjoy an authentic aloha welcome and celebrate their partnerships in Maui with the launch of "Civil Unions Plus" packages developed exclusively for the resort’s gay and lesbian guests.
- Dec 27The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, anchored by legendary Pu’u Keka’a (Black Rock), introduced a new sense of Hawaiian luxury to the Ka’anapali Resort with the announcement of their recently redesigned and renovated guest rooms.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 18, 2014It was another packed night at Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics...
Monster's Ball @ The Museum Of Science And Industry :: October 18, 2014What a great time it was at the 38th annual "All Hallows Masquerade Ball" at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa. There were over 2000 attendees and some amazing costumes. Check out the photos.
2014 Aspen Gay Ski Week HRC Benefit @ The Caribou Club :: January 15, 2014Aspen's premier private night club and restaurant welcomed Gay Ski Week attendees for an evening of dancing and cocktails. This event is in partnership with the Colorado division of HRC and the HRC Federal Club. Check out the photos.