A court in St. Petersburg, Russia, ruled this week that a local LGBT organization must register as a "foreign agent," which means that the group is a spy operation.
LGBT News :: Top Stories
The Minneapolis attorney representing the seven same-sex couples challenging North Dakota's gay marriage ban is asking a judge to bypass a trial and issue a ruling.
A federal judge in Denver is expected to rule Wednesday whether Colorado's same-sex marriage ban should be overturned immediately, or if the issue should be decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Gay actors shouldn't have a monopoly on gay roles, award-winning stage and screen actor Nathan Lane said.
Caught in Hillary Rodham Clinton's perpetual shadow, Joe Biden is working to boost his political profile among key Democratic voting blocs, a move that could help the vice president fashion himself as a more liberal alternative in 2016.
- Exxon Mobil Says It'll Follow New Anti-Bias Rules
- MSU Gets Anonymous $1 Million Gift for Gay Center
- Gay Couples' Lawyers Object to Full-Court Hearing in Indiana
- Italian Catholic School Fires Lesbian Teacher to 'Protect Ethics'
- Fla. GOP Rep Backs Gay Marriage Despite Personal Support for 'Traditional' Marriage
Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn :: The Happiest Version Of Himself
Gary Janetti :: On Bringing 'Vicious' to the States
Victorian Horror Story :: Behind Showtime’s ’Penny Dreadful’
Gary Oldman and Andy Serkis :: Man vs. Ape in Latest Franchise Sequel
Halle Berry :: Weightless and Pregnant in 'Extant'
Eric Bana :: Immersed in ’Evil’ for Latest Film